Coat Check services, located near the main entrance in the Simcoe Lobby, are available for a nominal charge for most events. The Corporation is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Bars and Concessions
Bars and concessions provide a full array of premium alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages and light snacks, such as cookies, biscotti, chocolate bars, candies, ice cream bars.
Bars and concessions accept credit and debit. There are no bank machines located inside Roy Thomson Hall.
Locations: Main Floor - North and South Lobbies, Mezzanine, and Balcony
Express Bar Service is available at all bars. You may pre-order and pre-pay your beverage or snack order before the concert for immediate service at the beginning of intermission. Your order will be ready and waiting for you at the location you made your Express Bar purchase.
Food and beverage items purchased off-site are not permitted in the venue.
Normally, only bottled water may be taken into the auditorium, however, if a "stadium endorsement" is in effect for a particular performance, alcoholic beverages will also be permitted.
Snacks should be consumed in the lobby area.
The BlackRock Lounge and Maestro’s Club Lounge
is reserved for Marquee Club members only. Find out more.
Lost & Found
To check for articles left at Roy Thomson Hall, please call (416) 593-4822 ext. 368 during business hours.
There is no dress code for concerts at Roy Thomson Hall or Massey Hall. Most patrons wear business clothes or casual clothes, but you'll see everything from jeans and khakis to cocktail dresses and tuxedos.
Following universal concert etiquette serves to provide the best possible listening environment for you, your fellow audience members and the performers on stage. Your consideration for fellow patrons and performers, by not causing any distraction that will disturb the atmosphere of the concert, will ensure everyone's full enjoyment of the live performance.
- Please turn off your cell phones, pagers, watch-alarms before entering the auditorium.
- Use of cameras, video-audio recording devices in the auditorium is strictly prohibited.
- If you are a latecomer or leave the auditorium during the performance, you will be seated at an appropriate break in the performance, as determined by the conductor or guest artist.
- Please refrain from quiet conversations, whispers, singing, and humming and crinkly candy wrappers as the acclaimed acoustics of this auditorium carry your conversation and disruptions all the way to the stage as well as to the patrons around you.
- Leaning forward or standing will impair the sightlines of other patrons. Please be considerate of those behind you. For your safety, please remain seated until the performance has ended and the house lights have been turned on.
- Not all performances are suitable for young children. Babes-in-arms and children under 5 may not be admitted, based on the wishes of the performer and/or the nature of the performance. Please check with Box Office Customer Service Representatives prior to purchasing your tickets